Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The "DAY" is Finally Over

We went to court yesterday and after some heated discussion with Joy, it was finally decided that Larry and Liza would regain full custody of Chloe. The papers are being filed with the Court and hopefully, this will be the end of this issue in their lives. They have really done well and have been clean for over 3 years now. I don't anticipate they will ever try drugs again. I praise God for his goodness and am so thankful that we don't have to worry about Chloe leaving again.

I pray that God will give us the strength, courage, wisdom and grace to raise this beautiful child in His Grace.

6 comments:

Z said...

Hi, Lana, I'm new to your blog (thanks for coming by GeeeZ) and don't know this story but I will pray for you and it sounds to me that, tho I don't know you, Chloe's lucky to have you.
God bless you all. xx

Z said...

HI, Lana..thanks again for coming by.
I am so glad your situation with Chloe was resolved and I hope it's just what you'd hoped for.
God bless you and your family.

Silverfiddle said...

We all need God's grace. Some of us just haven't realized it yet.

myletterstoemily said...

oh, happy day! so glad for your good
news.

Linda O'Connell said...

My heart goes out to you having to deal with a custody dispute. Hope all works out for you.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I am glad to read this is resolved. Custody disputes are never easy. Love will get all through this in time.